William H. Matthaeus
Bartol Research Institute
217 Sharp Laboratory
Newark, DE 19711
- Graduated 1968, St. Joseph's Preparatory School, Philadelphia, PA.
- BA 1973, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, majors in
Physics and in Philosophy.
- MA in physics 1975, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA.
- MS in physics 1977, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA.
- Ph.D. in physics 1979, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA.
- Thesis supervisor: Prof. David Montgomery.
Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards
- National Merit Finalist, 1968
- City of Philadelphia Mayors Scholarship to U. of PA, 1968-1972
- Teaching Assistantship, Old Dominion University, 1975
- Research Assistantship, College of William and Mary, 1976-1979
- National Academy of Sciences Research Associate, 1980-1982
- James B. MacElwane Award (American Geophysical Union), 1985
- Member, American Physical Society, 1980-present
- Member, New York Academy of Sciences, 1981-1988
- Member, American Geophysical Union, 1981-present
- Fellow, American Geophysical Union, 1985
Home Page of Bartol Research Institute
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 13, 1996